Re: [IPk] Home HBA1c testing

Dave, if you check on the chat logs on IP

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/chat-transcripts/guest-2003-05-0
1.html

there was a chat about A1cNow with images this was a program  for the
USA market  but it is the same kit. I will try to get contact info for the
UK and post it to the group.

                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                          Rodney