From: email @ redacted
Date: Monday, May 05, 2003 23:42:46
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] To Jos (glargine and Hypos)

On 5 May 2003 at 22:30, Gail DAVIES wrote:

> I WOULD DEFINATELY TRY HER ON IT AS I REALLY THINK IT MAY
> HELP HER STOP GETTING THE NIGHT LOWS,OBVIOUSLY IF SASHAS
> DOING A LOT OF EXERCISE SHE WILL NEED HER DOSE CUT ON THESE
> DAYS.

Hi Gail,

Do you find that cutting the Glargine dose has an immediate
effect on BG's that night? I've been told that it takes a
few days for a change in dose to have an effect and to only
change the long acting insulin dose every 3 or 4 days.

Bws,
Jos
--
Mum to Emily aged 10, dx Oct '99
Novorapid x 3 or 4, Glargine x 1,

bubble_03.gif]

bubble_02.gif]

bubble_01.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
tile.jpg]