Re: [IPk] RE: Today's Dilemma

Hi Jackie,

We buy them from Conservation Resources or Preservation Equipment
Limited ... but I suspect that they come out ridiculously expensive to
buy as a private individual (in that they are pennies each, but you
would probably have to buy a boxful, and then a delivery charge).

If you let me know a mailing address off-list, I could put a couple in
the post to you.

Best wishes,

In message <email @ redacted>,
Jackie Jacombs <email @ redacted> writes