Re: [IPk] Home HBA1c testing

Hi Dave

I have a list of 4 different home HbA1c tests available and their
costs/distribution in the USA and internationally via online purchase at

The one that's now available in the UK is on that list, although I don't
have/know the details Andrew has on it's UK availability or costing.

Just thought this might be helpful.