Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #393 'Today's Dilemma'

In message <000701c31232$51cc15a0$email @ redacted>, fiona.stoate
<email @ redacted> writes
>It's strange
>how now diet ideas have changed and recognition that all carbs sugar or
>starch lead to blood sugar rising and just need appropriate insulin cover
>and the type 1 can eat anything albeit that a healthy diet inclusive of
>fruit and veg minimal animal fat etc is best for everyone.

A son of a friend diagnosed last week is being taught healthy eating :
i.e. 'eat as much bread as you want, but no more than one little cake'.

Unfortunately, friend is also diabetic, and anti-pump....

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted

     "I have now got a pesitilent doctorate thesis to explore,
      when I would rather be doing something less useful ..."

                (JRR Tolkien Letter 176)