Re: [IPk] Help or advice before I totally crack up

Hi Barbara,

With skiing being an unusual form of exercise, I would suggest that you
require, under DDA, an adult experienced in diabetes management.  The
school should pay.

Best wishes,

Pat

(dm 30+, 508 2+)

In message <004d01c31211$5e0b51d0$email @ redacted>, Barbara Dalton
<email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted

     "I have now got a pesitilent doctorate thesis to explore,
      when I would rather be doing something less useful ..."

                (JRR Tolkien Letter 176)