RE: [IPk] RE: Today's Dilemma

Hi Gail

Yes there are a lot of people around who know so little about diabetes that
they know too much!!  I'm trying to remember who is was, when I told them
diabetes was diagnosed when I was 2, shook their head and with a knowing
smile, said "Too many sweets, then?".  Unfortunately my blood sugar levels
rose as my blood boiled!

Oh, and then there was the time I felt like I was back at school, when a
nursing colleague "reported" me to Sister for eating crisps in my coffee
break!!  I could forgive the untrained nursing assistant, but the Sister
actually followed it up by calling me into her office.  She now knows a little
more about diabetes than she did...

Best wishes