From: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, May 01, 2003 20:58:42
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Today's Dilemma

Hi Gail
Yes, my situation is almost identical. Dxed at age 7. From that moment I did
my own injections and tested my own urine with the test tubes and Clinitest
tablets (good old days!) For the first couple of years I religiously tested
4 times a day, then it sort of tailed off..... But I always had glucose tabs
in my skirt pocket and would just eat them if I felt low. Never had a
serious incident at school. But maybe I was just lucky....
Di