From: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, May 01, 2003 19:48:32
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Today's Dilemma

Hello Jackie

Well what worries me is that if she has a fit in front of the pupils at
school, then they won't look at her in the same way again. It will frighten
the children and it will be a massive embarrassment for Danielle. I
explained this to the Head and she said that she will not let it get to that

stage. What you said about the teacher for next year and explaining it all
again, I know exactly what you mean. They usually say they know of someone
with it or that they were at University with someone who had it and they
make
out they understand it fully.

I feel sorry for you that you are in a predicament about the pump. Would you

like me to ask our pump nurse for advice? She seems to know everyone and is
a wealth of information.

Speak to you soon.

Barbara
Mum to Danielle aged 8, dx Aug 2001, on a pump since Nov 2002

bubble_03.gif]

bubble_02.gif]

bubble_01.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
tile.jpg]