From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 01 May 2003 07:35
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: Today's Dilemma

Hello Jackie

 Well what worries me is that if she has a fit in front of the pupils at school,
then they won't look at
 her in the same way again. It will frighten the children and it will be a
massive embarrassment for
 Danielle. I explained this to the Head and she said that she will not let it
get to that stage. What
 you said about the teacher for next year and explaining it all again, I know
exactly what you mean. They
 usually say they know of someone with it or that they were at University with
someone who had it and they
make out they understand it fully.

 I feel sorry for you that you are in a predicament about the pump. Would you
like me to ask our pump
nurse for advice?  She seems to know everyone and is a wealth of information.

Speak to you soon.

Mum to Danielle aged 8, dx Aug 2001, on a pump since Nov 2002