[IPk] RE: Today's Dilemma

Hi Barbara

 What a terrible thing to happen! It makes you wonder if they take any notice at
all of what you tell
 them. I have had similar happen to me with Sasha, last year. I guess unless
they actually SEE someone
having a really bad hypo they just don't "get it".
 I hope the school has learnt it's lesson. Its coming up to that time when we
have to start thinking
 about the teacher they will get next year. I hope we get one as good as the
teacher we have this year.

 I really dread going in each time to explain to the teachers. It seems to take
so long to explain and I
dont think they take everything in.

Then I get really worried that something like this will happen.

 We have Sasha's appointment on Tuesday. I am stuck now with what to do about
the pump as there are now
 no hospitals near me that have any children on a pump Oxford wont take us now
as Julie Edge the
 consultant who was going to see us is off ill for a long time and our
consultant still refuses to let us
try one.

I don't even know if they have prescribed any of our children Lantus yet.

I hope you and Danielle are OK now.