[IPk] Home HBA1c testing

Dear all,

 Just received the following from the company marketing this in this country (I
have no connection with them!) following my enquiries some months ago:-

I am writing to inform you that the A1cNow 1 Test pack has now been
launched. Please find attached the following (as pdf files):
1. Brochure on the A1cNow test.
2. Overview & Helpful Hints leaflet (which is included with the
3. Order Form.
The A1cNow 1 test pack is priced at #15.90 (exc p&p). The product can be
ordered directly from us via mail order (next day delivery).

 If anyone would like me to forward the attached pdf files or would like the
company's contact details, please contact me privately.

Father of Sam, aged 9, dx Aug 1996
Minimed 508 Aug 2001

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

 Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best
Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.