RE: [IPk] strip rationing again

Hi Abigail

I am so surprised by this.  When on MDI and pregnant my GP
tired to cut the number of strips that I was using to 3 a
day.  I phoned DUK and they were brilliant.  In the blink of
an eye my poor GP (fresh out of Med school) had letters from
DUK and two leading experts that they had contacted on my
behalf, pointing out what a complete idiot he was and a
danger to his patients (more tactfully put). He has never
given me any trouble since and indeed bends over backwards to
get me anything I want!!  I would certainly recommend that
your friend contacts DUK again - they have (or at least had)
a special group to deal with this (careline - was it

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
ph 0118 929 2422