[IPk] strip rationing again

been some news/ letters in the last 2 copies of balance re this
I have been emailed by someone on insulin who has had his strips cut to 1 per
day and although he has written to his GPs about this they have not reinstated
amounts. He is on twice daily insulin .As result of this rationing he is
afraid to drive . He tells me his consultant is supportive of him but nothing
has been done. He and I assume the decison is at the PCT level. He tells me he
has also contacted DUK who did not appear to take the matter very seriously .
I wonder if anyone on this list who has had similar problems in the past could
advise him. Perhaps I could pass on your contact details