Re: [IPk] What my doctor said when I asked about the pump

Hello Jackie

It's funny you mentioned the blood pressure because it was high but not
dangerously and that it not normal for me.  The doctor mentioned that she was
surprised at my result and took it again 30 minutes later and it wasn't high
at all.

I think when I visit the clinic and all the patients are sat there (with
their usual fed up faces because they have been waiting so long and been
asked out loud if they have BROUGHT A URINE SAMPLE) they would be really
interested in what I am wearing on my belt and I will be proud to show it off
so that they all go in and ask for one and then I think the message might
become clear to the doctor.