Re: [IPk] Novorapid anyone?

Hi Abigail Is novorapide the only other buffered?/nonbuffered insulin apart
from humalog? I was wondering if it would be worth asking to try it. When I
have quoted time action charts previously my consultant only remarks on the
innaccuracy of the charts he wasn;t even keen to let me try humalog so I
need a source of evidence to try novorapide let me know how you get on