Re: [IPk] Pump consumables on Perscription

On Thursday 30 May 2002 1:13 pm, JOANNE CHALLIS-BAILEY wrote:
> If this is true would it be true then that if we bought our own pump
> everything else would be free on precription?
> Looking into getting a pump at the moment.

Likewise - this would be a great relief to me. I could just about manage the
cost of a pump, with a little family help, but the consumables would be too

I guess that would make the policy on pumps much the same as that on glucose
monitors. I have bought the last 2 that I've had - the SoftSense was
expensive but I love it, and the strips are about to become available on
prescription, finally.

Karen (keeping her fingers crossed)