From: Andrew Dysch (remote access) <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: Fwd: [IPk] one injection per day
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:22:57 +0000

Hi Joanne,

I have a colleague from Essex, diagnosed as a teenager, who says that "my
local hospital is Chelmsford and can advise that help and guidance is always
available from there".  She has no experience of Basildon or Southend.

Hope this helps (and that you're not already at Chelmsford!)

I do sympathise.  Sam was also diagnosed at 2 and we have been through a lot
of what you describe over the years.

Best wishes.

Andrew

 > From: "JOANNE CHALLIS-BAILEY" <email @ redacted>
 > Date: Thu 30/May/2002 08:20 GMT
 > To: email @ redacted
 > Subject: Fwd: [IPk] one injection per day
 >

 > We never get to see the dietician or the family therapist and were lucky
if
 > it is our consultant and not one of his underlings who we see.
 > I am in the process of looking into hospitals in our area and if anyone
has
 > any experience with hospitals in the Essex area especially, Basildon or
 > Southend can you let me know your views.

JOANNE