Re: Fwd: [IPk] one injection per day

Hi Joanne,

I have a colleague from Essex, diagnosed as a teenager, who says that "my local hospital is Chelmsford and can advise that help and guidance is always available from there".  She has no experience of Basildon or Southend.

Hope this helps (and that you're not already at Chelmsford!)

I do sympathise.  Sam was also diagnosed at 2 and we have been through a lot of what you describe over the years.

Best wishes.