From: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 22:44:53
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] I've started the ball rolling

Hello

We can still go to the same clinic so she won't lose contact with the people

she already knows and has got used to. They have said that they know nothing

about the pump but the Minimed supplier gives the back-up required. The
nurse will visit the hospital and we will all have a meeting about the pump
and how it operates, etc so even by Danielle going on the pump, the hospital

will get a lot of knowledge from it so that they are ready for the next
person who asks.

Babs