From: "Abigail King" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] one injection per day
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:57:01 -0700

An A1c of 8% shows a degree of control. But if Miles is suffering from daily
hypos/ hypers this should be taken seriously.I find it very surprising that
clinic still uses a once daily regimen unless Miles absolutely refuses two
It might be worth shopping around for a differeent clinic who listen to your
concerns

JOANNE