Re: [IPk] Novorapid anyone?

I use NovoRapid in my pump. I used it in a pen before i go the pump too.

When i was on the pen, my control improved when i started using NovoRapid & Ultratard, but I was on Humulin before that and that was a complete nightmare.

A friend of mine uses NovoRapid, he's pretty well controlled MDI person. He found his control was  A LOT better on NovoRapid. I can't remember exactly what he said but his HbA1c came down. + it didn't cause as many hypos .

If you are interested, I can ask him.