[IPk] Novorapid anyone?

After reading last weeks BMJ re humalog precipitating in cannulas, I've made
an appointment to change over to novorapid (not quite sure whether my
fluctuations are due to anything as easily rectifiable as this, or due to my
crazy metabolism, but worth giving it a go, I think)

Has anyone who has changed over noticed any obvious difference in timing of
action, needing to bolus earlier etc? I've seen a graph and, comparing
novorapid and humalog, the overall time of action is equal but novorapid does
peak slightly later and for longer, but no where near as delayed as actrapid,
velosulin etc.
I'd be interested to know if this would make any practical difference
Also, has anyone had an improvement in control after changing?