Re: [IPk] failure? What failure?

> Is it that simple, don't you have to have your clinic permission or
> Do they have to agree to oversee you or what??  Sasha's paediatrician has
> that he won't put any children on pumps and still quotes the old rubbish
> them not being reliable etc etc from about 20 years ago.

Hey everyone, surely we can answer the reliability issue here and now! Do
modern pumps stop working? Not in my (short) experience. Can anyone
receiving this relate an example of the pump stopping pumping when it should
not (disreagrding battery issues, site problems or anything not related to
the pump itself) ? Please make it known now!

Tony O'Sullivan