Re: [IPk] I've started the ball rolling

We can still go to the same clinic so she won't lose contact with the people
she already knows and has got used to.  They have said that they know nothing
about the pump but the Minimed supplier gives the back-up required.  The
nurse will visit the hospital and we will all have a meeting about the pump
and how it operates, etc so even by Danielle going on the pump, the hospital
will get a lot of knowledge from it so that they are ready for the next
person who asks.