RE: [IPk] I've started the ball rolling!

Barbara,

That's a very brave step you've taken!!  I'm sure everyone will join me
in wishing you luck.

Although Sam got his pump with the full support of our consultant and
DSN, all our detailed training and discussions have been with the
Minimed DSN, who has been brilliant throughout.  Nine months down the
line, we are only corresponding every two or three months as we are
fairly self sufficient right now.

As I've said before, feel free to ask any questions when you've read the
literature.

Best wishes.

Andrew

PS: All the Dysch family will be taking part in the Diabetes UK Walk in
the Park at Regent's Park on 9 June.  Are any other London area pumpers
going to be there to possibly say hello?