Re: [IPk] I've started the ball rolling!

Hi Barbara

Is it that simple, don't you have to have your clinic permission or something?
Do they have to agree to oversee you or what??  Sasha's paediatrician has said
that he won't put any children on pumps and still quotes the old rubbish about
them not being reliable etc etc from about 20 years ago.

Anyway good luck and let us know how things progress.

Sasha's blood sugar has been all over the place this week.  She is going down
with a nasty cough and cold.  She phoned from school today because her bg was
over 19mmols at 11 am.  I had to go in to do an injection.  I don't know how
much of the rise is caused by the infection and how much is cause by the
steroid/ventolin puffers she has for asthma.  I was only saying the other day
that I haven't had to give Sasha any asthma medication for nearly two years!!!

Jackie
Mum of Sasha aged 8