Re: [IPk] Fwd: Which pump should I buy?

On Tuesday 28 May 2002 14:04, you wrote:
> The worst thing I have had my D-tron mistakenly called, was a hearing aid.
> I told the gentleman in a coffee shop that he would have to bend right down
> and talk into the thing on my belt or I could not understand him. The
> darned idiot tried it.

Well I have to admit I know someone who's deaf and has a special microphone
thing. She has a thing on her belt which looks very similar to a pump, and if
you need to talk to her, she will hand you a tiny wireless microphone to
speak into, otherwise she can't hear you.

I tend to tell people my pump is a device for communicating with my alien