[IPn] Still working on the Holiday weekend challenge

Insulin Pumpers fundraising drive has been going well. We've raised
over $3600 to date and have received several more dollar for dollar
challenges in the last few days. When we match them all we will just
about have the funds needed for the Spring quarter. So let's pick up
the pace and match the remaining $230 of the Holiday challenge made
by our Pennsylvania member. Insulin Pumpers needs your support and
your matching contributions so that we can use the $250 from

The end of the month is coming up fast so please won't those of
you just waiting for the right time, send a small contribution now to
help with the challenges. With over 3700 members of the forum, only a
small donation is needed from each of you to meet our funding goals.
Don't wait, do it now. 25 ten dollar donations will do the trick,
that's less than a buck a month to help bring you Insulin Pumpers.

To help match this challenge or make a continuing contribution,
using our secure server, please visit:

to make YOUR challenge to the rest of the membership go to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director