Re: [IPk] Fwd: Which pump should I buy?

Steven (age 12 pumping 7 months) has a minimed 508 and he is very happy
with it.  |It looks like a pager so he doesn't feel like he's carrying
round a weird object all the time. Both Steven and myself find it fairly
easy to program and use. The fact that minimed gave a three month trial
helped - you get a good chance to try it before you part with any money.

Hope this helps.  If you need more info let me know.

Hope that helpsIn message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes