Re: [IPk] Hypos

Hi Diana

It looks as if I am getting more of my questions answered with this e-mail I
sent, and I grateful for  this so much, Thank you everyone.

And you are right I am a Chef Manager at a royal theatre in London, and I
work with 17 others in the Kitchen.

you spoke of you experiences at work  and it sound as is you have sorted it
out for yourself and that's nice.

Before I was on the Pump I of had hypos and the way it seemed to happen was
very fast and I would act just like a drunk I must say that I don't give the
impression that I am drunk these days and sometime I would black out and
find someone had call the nurse and that I had an orange juice poured down
my mouth some time the ambulance man were there when I came to.

Now I haven't had a blackout since I started on the pump ( well I don't
think I have) and the hypos are different think it may have a lot to do with
the fact that I am running at a low Basal rate and this I am still sorting
out, the meal bolus I think 50 to 70 % of the time I am getting it right.

I hope that I will get the opportunity to continue my service at the Theatre
and work as I love to and live a normal life with my diabetics.

Once again thanks Diana I have started to clean the living room now, well I
am near the phone.

Donald