From: Donald O' Donnell
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2002 23:11:53
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Hypos

Hi there everyone

Thought I would fill you in on what has been happening to me over the last

Do you remember I asked for information about how others see us when we went
through one of our Hypo's.

Well  I was so embarrassed about this but why I was asking this was because
I was suspended from work and this was because of things that I did when I
was almost having a hypo, you know your sugars are low and are low for a
long time.

I was shouting at someone and at an other time I was joking with someone and
not in a nice way.

I do not remember those occasions or what happened during them times but I
think I was having low sugars.

I have been doing a lot of research on the Internet as well as the e-mail I
sent you all and my works Doctor who is a full supporter of diabetic at work
also I asked my Diabetic Hospital for some help, and do you know I got no
answer from them.

The most help I got was from ip-UK

I am still on suspension and I am still waiting for the things to get
rolling at work.

I don't know what will happen or how I am going to deal with it.

It was extremely had for me the first few weeks I was blaming myself for
everything but I know that I have no control with it.

It shows you how important it is to keep yourself at a normal rate, and how
important it is that your work knows about your diabetic, well I thought
mine did.

I am waiting for something to happen this coming Monday I will keep you

Regards Donald, sat at home cleaning the flat up every  five to ten minuets,
waiting for the phone to ring.