Re: [IPk] Re: genetics

No not at all. I never let my condition affaect my life and it hasnt stopped
me doing anything I want. I do understand the concern but feel as long as I
continue to be sensible and closely seek advice from my consultant if I do
have children then I dont see it as a problem. I am now 27 and hope to have
children one day despite my condition.My father who is diabetic was fantastic
helping me with my diabetes and I do not see it as an obstacle.