RE: [IPk] Quick sets was Some random thoughts

Hi Caroline

>>I was wondering if anyone here uses Quick sets. I had a
problem this morning
after I disconnected for a shower that I couldn't get the
little plastic ring
on. I couldn't get the set back on either and ended up
getting very frustrated
and having to change it. Even when I fiddled round with it
after I'd taken it
out, I still couldn't get the two parts together. The various
grooves for bits
to slide in just didn't seem to line up. Anyone any idea
whats going on?<<
I get this problem, especially after a shower after I have
been running.  I wondered if the heat had caused them to
swell up slightly.  I do eventually get them back together
but I basically force them on where they are supposed to snap
together after twisting. The twisting doesn't work but
literally forcing them together seems to do OK for me.  It is
a pain though and it happens to me about 30% of the time!!

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive
			Berkshire   RG6 1PT   UK