Re: [IPk] grant for a laptop

Your Local Education Authority should supply one.  (I assume you want
one because you think you'll be resitting those GCSE's next year).

Good luck with the GCSE's.  I know it's heresy, but they are not the end
of the world!  I just employed someone with an NVQ level 2, no GCSEs,
_but_ with great skills, a fantastic attitude in preference to
candidates with MAs.

Best wishes,

dm30+, 508 1+, committed to lifelong learning, distrustful of the value
of exams

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>does anyone know where I would be able to get a grant for a laptop from?  I
>missed ridiculous amounts of school because of my Diabetes and am ready to fail
>my GCSE's next week.  Its also needed because I am unable to write for longer
>than 10 minutes because of arthritis in my wrist.  This is a genuine need!

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)