Re: [IPk] Need help

Dear Helen,

I think you've heard nothing because there is no-one to reply to you.
Pump use is growing, but it's not common. You could well be the only
person in Cumbria thinking of using the pump.

The website has lots of general advice which you should find useful.

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, Surrey 3+
>I wrote a profile a bit ago re needing info on possible pump use/funding etc
>in the Cumbria area, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm seeing my GP/nurse
>tomorrow to tentatively suggest this. Just wondered if anyone can offer any
>advice as to how to proceed from here. Thanks in nadvance...
>Helen (35-ish! IDDM 28yrs and counting)

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)