Re: [IPk] Genetics

My father is a diabetic ,I am also diabetic as is my brother so there are 3
of us in our family.Diabetes was not in my family for generations.It is
interesting though as I have been told conflicting things about our type of
diabetes,one thing is that it is not hereditary another that it is.
I was diagnosed when I was 13,now 27.My dad was diagnosed at 23,now 50 and my
brother diagnosed last year at the age of 18.