Re: [IPk] Re: glucowatch/mega hypo

Hi Liam
I've not seen panic Room either, but I've seen my son go 'mega hypo', just
after breakfast last January, with a seizure, hitting himself on the
furniture in the process, and ending up gray and not breathing. To this day
I do not know why it happened, but I'll never forget it. We were lucky the
ambulance was here so fast and gave him oxygen(I had given him glucagon, but
he was still not with us), 4 hours and a lot of vomit later, he wondered
what had happened and why he was cut and bruised.
I'm so pleased he does 't go low fast on a pump, he has not had any mega
hypos since pumping, and I don't think he will because he drops slower, and
has his hypo awareness symptoms back.

Regards Debbie