Re: [IPk] Genetics

Hello Liam

I wondered about it but our family was missing a generation out with
diabetes.  For instance, my grandmother had it but her children didn't and
then her children's children did.  I thought that my children would therefore
not get it and then by the time I had grandchildren there would be a cure.
It turned out that the people in our family that missed it as children,
developed it when they became adults.  How many others out there are diabetic
and have diabetic children too?  It would be interesting to know.