[IPk] Moving to the UK

I do not usually post on the UK site as I am from the US.  However, I will
be moving to the UK for a three year period, and I am looking for some
assistance.  I am currently on the Mini Med 508.  In the US there is a
program to trade in the 508 for a Mini Med paradigm pump.  I would like to
do this, but I am trying to find out if the UK is going to be carrying this
pump and the supplies that go with it - as it has different infusion sets
from all of the other pumps.  Obviously if I cannot get the supplies while I
am in England I will not be switching my pump and I will keep my 508.
Thanks for the help,