Re: [IPk] Funding - Edinburgh

A friend of mine was in a similar position - her hospital said they were
withdrawing funding when the system changed from Primary care groups to
primary care trusts, although reading between the lines I think they
were just trying to get out of paying and getting someone else to foot
the bill.  Anyway, she contacted her MP who was very helpful and as a
last resort got the newspapers involved!  This worked a treat and now
the funding has been reinstated - but from which purse of the NHS is

In message <email @ redacted>, Susan
Morrow <email @ redacted> writes