Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #104 Time On Pump

I was given a Graseby in 1988, by 1995 they had stopped making the parts and
mine became obsolete, at the time I was told that there were no other pumps
on the market so I was pumpless for 5 yrs-if only I had been aufait with the
internet or known about Minimed then-still such is life!!! Carmel