[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #104 Time On Pump

I started at Guys in 1981 with a Mill Hill Infuser which lasted 12 years
without mishap. The Company making them went bust I think and at the same
time Guys stopped paying for supplies. I was moved onto the Nova pump (with
a short trial with a Grazeby in between). Nova stopped doing pumps I think
in 1995 to concentrate on pens.
In October 1995 I was given a Minimed 506 which has been pumping along
happily ever since.
Ian Grant