Re: [IPk] Caffine-Pepsi Max

I'd be worried about all that caffeine! After all, caffeine is a drug, which
we never think about because we use so much of it. It affects the dilation
of blood vessels (which is why people sometimes get migrane when they try to
stop coffee). Was it you that was having angina-type pains? If so, and if
you can't go cold turkey, switch to caffeine free diet coke, or diet 7up.

Minerals/soda/pop are not nutritionally sound, although people tend to think
they are when they don't have sugar in them. And as Melissa pointed out,
they're likely to dehydrate you, which is something to be concerned about in

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.