[IPk] Meeting Today!

Hello all,

Today I have a meeting with my diabetic team to follow up a recent hospital
stay when they put me on an insulin pump to control Ketoacidosis.
I am hoping to discuss pump therapy for my treatment as I continue to have
lows from 0.7 to 3.1 and highs up to 21.7. My hba1 readings have never been
below 9.0 and the last two years never below 10.3.
I am hoping today will not be another rejection as I attempted to obtain
support for pump therapy two years ago and didn't get any positive response.
I hope for a more positive response today!