Re: [IPk] mixtard

Hello Jackie

Thanks for your thoughts.  Yes, I do have a diabetic nurse that sees me and
Danielle and she is contactable at all times.  She would visit me at home if
I wanted.  She stays in a different room to the doctor so I go into her
before or after the doctor.  Last time, I went into the doctor first and then
into the nurse to fill her in.  I told her that I wasn't happy and she said
she would come and see me at home (about something else).

I take Actrapid and Insulatard in the morning and at night and my control is
great.  I go to the same hospital as Danielle but I don't see the same team
because children are treated separately.  They don't even share notes with
each other about things because they don't know if any adults are pumping or
not because I asked them 2 weeks ago.  The reason I would stay where I am is
because the diabetes nurse is so nice and Danielle loves her.  I would not
like to have to introduce her to someone new.