Re: [IPk] school from hell (was DLA)

Hi Pat

We are going to see the new Head Teacher and when I go to see Sasha's teacher
for next year I will list all the things that have gone wrong this year.  I
was wondering if a monthly or bi monthly update review would be worth sending
in each month just reviewing all the main most important points.  Just a one
page sheet in LARGE print.  On florescent paper.

Sasha has never had a fit or become unconscious at school so I dont really
think they take in what could happen.