From: "Liam Bateman" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: 10 May 2002 09:39
Subject: Re: [IPk] school from hell (was DLA)

> Wow that really is disturbing , these teachers really do need to be given a
talking to , personally if i had a child, who was diabetic, i'd get them to
ask the teacher , out of politeness, but then go do the test or get food NO
MATTER what.
> Ultimately i suppose those situations are up to your child, if they think
they'll be ok for an extra 30 mins or whatever ... then that's ok ,
> I was just wondering, can they not take the blood test meter with them, i
have an accuchek active meter, i'm sure it's not the smallest but it is kinda
small can she not take a meter into all her lessons/ choir practice?