Re: [IPk] school from hell (was DLA)

Wow that really is disturbing , these teachers really do need to be given a talking to , personally if i had a child, who was diabetic, i'd get them to ask the teacher , out of politeness, but then go do the test or get food NO MATTER what.
Ultimately i suppose those situations are up to your child, if they think they'll be ok for an extra 30 mins or whatever ... then that's ok ,

I was just wondering, can they not take the blood test meter with them, i have an accuchek active meter, i'm sure it's not the smallest but it is kinda small can she not take a meter into all her lessons/ choir practice?