No Subject

Jackie Alison and all who have been offended- I was simply putting my
opinion from experience from the other point of view, I did not intend you
to justify your claims. I have worked hard to the best of my ability and I
am certainly struggling to pay for my pump, Yes I have claimed child
benefit- and been glad of it! I have never known what it is not to be
diabetic and thankfully my children did not develop it. I am just that sort
of person never wanted to broadcast my diabetes or use it as an excuse or
disability- it is wonderful that you do so much for Sascha,Jackie.
Fortunately I haven't suffered a hypo whilst giving my son a nebuliser!!
My parents did their best at the time with what was available,which when you
compare it to nowadays was very little, I am afraid that the legacy of it
all is that I look at it from the child's point of view. I must admit that I
was quite surprised to learn that diabetes was a consideration for DLA I
guess too that diabetes is a unique condition and it never goes away, I
would think that the child can be involved right from the beginning not,
obviously being responsible for their care at such a young age but taking
part in the decision making must help.It is not taking away their childhood
but helping them to integrate DM into their lives presently and in the